EXCHANGE IN ABUNDANCE. WHAT YOU GIVE, WILL COME BACK TENFOLD.
Successful people can point the spotlight at the many failures it took to get them where they are today.
Every long term success story comes with an account of the setbacks that led to a big break.
In this episode of, “The Few Podcast”, we discuss the concept of success and failure in business with leading entrepreneur, Deb Deeth.
Deb dissects milestone failures that ultimately created a springboard for achieving her biggest aspirations.
Learning the right lessons, in the worst of scenarios is key to achieving your goals.
Here are some highlights from today’s episode:
- How should you define success in today’s world?
- The power of discovering your purpose and identifying the core values that complement them.
- How to build a positive and productive level of self-awareness.
- The benefits of aligning your entire team with the company values.
- How essential accountability becomes in building a sustainable business.