No One Knows People Better Than Mark Carter!
The environment and people we surround ourselves with play a lasting role in who we are and what we ultimately become.
No one knows this better than the renowned human behaviour analyst, Mark Carter.
Join our anchors Boo and Sean on this week’s episode of The Few Podcast with training manager and author Mark Carter as he lays bare the secrets of how to be successful, but more importantly, being happy on the journey.
Whether you want to understand why you feel the way you do in life and work or you just want to learn how to be more effective and productive as a leader, you might pick some helpful tips here.
Major highlights in today’s episode:
- What is The Flow theory and why is it so important to your on-going success?
- How do you find meaning, success and fulfilment in everything you do?
- How does human behaviour influence your effectiveness and ability to lead?
- How to build awareness of self, others and practice emotional intelligence.
- What are the consequences of not knowing yourself and tapping into the discretionary effort principle?