Rhiannon Tracey shares how a routine dive into the pool goes incredibly wrong, resulting in doctors relaying the news that she’ll never walk again.
Many people take time out to plan their lives in detail, setting milestones and objectives to achieve within a certain time frame.
But what happens when a freak accident occurs, instantly changing the trajectory of your entire life?
Join anchors Boo and Sean, as this week’s podcast of The Few features multiple award winner and icon, Rhiannon Tracey who shares how a routine dive into the pool goes incredibly wrong, resulting in doctors relaying the news that she’ll never walk again.
Yet, Tracey’s biggest successes in life all came after this incident.
How do you find the courage to be stronger and better when life throws you an unimaginable curveball?
How do you find motivation in the depths of despair?
What’s the secret to never giving up in the face of life-changing obstacles?
Have a listen to today’s episode and find out!
Major Highlights of Today’s Episode:
- The mindset of tapping into a level of strength you never thought was possible.
- How to ADAPT to every situation and utilise the events to become unstoppable.
- The power of self-belief in overcoming extreme adversity.
- How to embrace the recovery process and never look back.
- The ground-breaking formula for defining your next great steps in life.