Author & Professional Storyteller
Is where you are today what you imagined 10 years ago?
Some people are able to follow a process over a similar time window and live their dreams.
Ultimately, it’s about finding that intrinsic motivation that compels you to create (and become) more.
How do you formulate this compelling level of motivation?
And more importantly, how do you maximise it?
Join anchors Boo and Sean on this week’s podcast of The Few as they artfully interrogate one of the very few who have managed to find this hardcore motivation to fuel their drive, Rob Redenbach.
This talented and multifaceted individual has been everything from a security expert to one of the best life coaches in the world.
In this episode, Rob discusses how to light the spark and make a connection between where you are and where you want to be.
Here are some highlights of today’s episode:
- How to use small incremental improvements to yield massive compounding results over time.
- The simple process you can download to embody a goal-oriented mindset.
- The importance that structure, discipline and consistency play en route to your dreams.
- Discover the secret to continue moving forward (especially on the days when CBB sets in).
- How to draw on hidden reserves when you need an extra boost.