Whether you’re raising capital or trying to identify financial pitfalls to avoid, discover the importance of simplicity, and follow Steve’s “pro” tips to improve your business.
Founders and business owners are passionate individuals who truly believe in the value that their business has to offer.
However, sometimes, passion leads founders to overlook avenues to promote their business to investors.
How do you avoid making this mistake and develop acute awareness?
What can you do to put your business in the public eye?
What are the “Do’s and Don’ts” of raising money in the corporate world?
Find out the answers to these questions and more in today’s episode:
Here are highlights from today’s episode:
- What are the 3 biggest “do’s & don’ts” when trying to raise money?
- The role simplicity plays in successful fundraising.
- How to communicate your business in a way that investors will understand.
- The art of focusing on the right things at the right time.
- How to develop a passion for financial success.