Trav Bell, famously known as “The Bucket List Guy” believes that a big part of whether or not you achieve life goals is influenced by how you choose the goals to chase.
While many people set ambitious targets for themselves, only a few ever manage to eclipse them consistently.
Why is living life to the fullest seemingly so challenging?
Today we get to examine this concept!
By becoming more engaged in your life, it creates a position to not just think but also take action.
Saddling up with Boo and Sean on The Few Podcast today, The Bucket List Guy takes a look at the steps and processes to meet each life goal from a completely different perspective.
Following the paradigm of a bucket list, this renowned public speaker explains how you can achieve fulfilment by setting the right goals and holding yourself accountable.
Here are some highlights of today’s episode:
- How to use the “bucket list” concept to prioritise goals that inspire follow-through.
- The secret sequence to transition from goal setting to goal “ticking”.
- How to build a tangible life plan that will get you jumping out of bed in the morning.
- A powerful process you can follow to find next-level motivation while others crumble behind you.
- How to invest in yourself and become the person capable of leading a famous life.